Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Holidays Are Coming

I know that everyone looks forward to the Holidays.  family, friends, the parties.  The presents.  Not everyone is as lucky as you are,  Not everyone has access to a computer.  Not everyone has family and friends.

This Holiday Season, think of others, someone else besides you.  Not everyone knows about GOD.  Your friends or family maybe going through things that you feel you can not help them . 

My Book  My Bible--My GOD tells my story of how I overcame an eating disorder, cutting myself, drinking problem and how I just wanted to die.  The pain was overwhelming.

GOD saved mylife.  It is that simple.  God is the answer and It is all God.

This holiday season, if someone you know is hurting, pick up a copy of My Bible--My God for someone you know or for yourself.  E-Book only 99 cent and avaliable in print form also

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

http://sharonleejohnson.com

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment