Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, May 25, 2012

Never Doubt GOD

I was at work at I was very busy.  I need to get all this done, with no help.  By the Grace of GOD I got everything done and even had time to get a break.  I know that I get all wound up that I am not going to get everything done, but somehow I do.

I know that it is not me.  It is all GOD.  I have the Grace of GOD upon me.  Which enables me to do things that I can not do on my own. 

I know that Satan does not want me to suceed and I need to stop listening to him.  When I order at work, I then worry that I did it wrong or I put the wrong date in and then I start doubting myself.  That is Satan pounding at my door.

I need to stop doubting GOD.  I know that GOD is in charge and I need to focus on GOD and stop listening to Satan.

So the next time you are doubting or listing to Satan stop and look to GOD.  Stop  Doubting GOD he will put you in the right direction.

http://sharonleejohnson.com

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment