Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Blessed Everyday

I realize that I haven't blogged everyday and that is going to change.  I know that GOD is doing something great in my life everyday.  I see it.  I feel it.

I have been watching Creflo Dollar on television.  http://www.crelfodollarministries.org/   check out his website.

He has been teaching on spirit soul body.  It is changing my life.

I will let you know what GOD has done for me everyday, and how reading the BIBLE is changing my life.

Yesterday I went to work, like normal.  I usually have a lot of candy and mints to put up, from the previous day when I ordered.  To my surprise some other co-worker put it up for me.  Which was a good thing, since I was very busy with customers.

It was the Grace of GOD.  He knew that I was going to be busy and he blessed me.

I know that was all GOD.

So as you go along your day, notice the little things that GOD has done for you.  things don't just happen.  It is either GOD or Satan.  Look to GOD and thank him for everything he has done for you

It is all GOD

Order my book

My Bible --My God

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW   E-Book

www.createspace.com/3614885  Print Book

GOD Loves YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment