Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, January 29, 2010

Leave It It God

Why get upset or mad about something? It doesn't do anything, but ruin your day. The freezing rain and snow is coming, all week everyone at work talked about it, blown it all out of proportion. I didn't get upset, cause I know that God is in charge of everything in my life. The freezing rain came on my morning off. I don't think that just happened. God mad it happen to keep me safe and accident free. I am now home safe, waiting for it to snow. Tomorrow I will worry about going to work. I am not going to worry about it or get upset. God will tell me what to do. He knows better than I do and I will leave it to God and he will get me through this weekend.

Are you going to leave it to God or get all upset with something that you have no control over???

No comments:

Post a Comment