Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, January 8, 2010

God Protects Me

This week has been very trying. It snowed 5 inches and the temp. dropped below freezing. I can't get to work cause the driveway is pure ice and is not melting at all. My car was stuck in the snow. I was alone but I didn't get upset. I just took a deep breath and said, well there is a reason that God doesn't want me to drive to work. A co worker took me to work. God is watching over you all the time. You just need to trust him and not get upset. God will put the people in your path when you need them. God helped me get through this week and hopefully the snow will melt sometime soon.

So whatever situation you are in. Take a deep breath and know that God is in control and will protect you. He shed his blood for you. There is power in the blood of Jesus. You are protected by the blood of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment