Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Repeating Bible Verses

I know I have said this before, but I feel this needs to be repeated. I quote bible verses throughout the day. while I am at work. While I drive to work, when I am break at work and before I go to bed. It can be simple like...I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I repeat this often when I am at work. Thinks get to me and I repeat this and things to work out. The Lord is my shepard and I shall not want.

Write the Bible verses, on an index card, put them in your purse or back pocket and when you need some help, pull the card out and repeat the verse. I do this all day, from the moment I get out of bed.

This works. God is waiting to hear from us. The bible is alive and is God's word, so why not repeat his words and have a better day and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment