Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, November 2, 2009

Finding Your Passion

We are all here for a reason. It took me 48 years to find out what that reason is. I write. That is what I do, though I don't get paid for it yet. I have found the Brazil Mission Team of Mountain Home,,,connected to Amazon Mission Organization www.amor-brazil.org Last year I bought some cars, trucks, crayons for them to take with them to pass out to the kids...this year I am raising money so I can buy more things for the kids....For only one dollar I can buy a small car or truck for a kid.

If you are interested please e-mail me at dogbone61@live.com for more info. Every dollar will go to buy a car or truck for the kids. So I do believe that this is my passion and mission is to help support this mission and help the lives of people that I will never meet. How cool is that. So what is your Passion????Who do you want to help? What is it that you are good at? Trust me you have a gift and can help others. think about it Ask God what you are supose to do. A few years ago, I never would of been doing this. God changes you from the inside, I am living proof

No comments:

Post a Comment