Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Life Before Rapture: Entry 10---Daily Communion

 Matthew 26: 26-29

While they were eating, Jesus took the Bread Jesus Gave Thanks (Blesess it) , Broke the Bread. and said..."Take and Eat....This Is My Body...This Is MyBody....(Do this is remembrence of me)

Then Jesus took the cup, gave thanks and said......Drink from it...This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

 One should take Communion everyday...You do not have to be in church...to take communtion....You take communion.  to remember what Jesus did at the cross.Every morning you need to remeber what Jesus did at the cross for you....

I do this everymorning, before I do anything else.

I take a saltine cracker...I break it..I ask God to bless it.....I say....I remember everything you did at the Cross....I remember, Jesus

Then I take a cup of water (can use juice,coffee.) I say....This is your blood of the covenant which is poured out for you.I have Blood ovenant with Jesus.  I remember Jesus, I Remember everthing you did at the Cross...Amen.

It is a simple act.....and prayer.....takes less than 5 minutes......Everyday you must remember what Jesus has done for you.

Jesuz is coming back for us.

Jesus said.....Matthew 25:13

Therefore keep watch, because you do not knowthe day or the hour


 

No comments:

Post a Comment