Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Have You Met Jesus?

 


When I was growing up, I never understood why I had to be Born Again.  I have always believed there was a God.  I prayed every night.  Why do I have to be Born Again?

Jesus said, no one can get to the Father, except through me.

God sent Jesus, His only begotten Son to earth, (to save us)  This is why we celebrate Christmas.  The birth of Jesus.

Jesus died on the Cross of you.

Jesus went to Hell and defeated Satan

The third day, God raised Jesus from the dead

Jesus is now seated in the Heavenly realm with God.

The only way to talk to God is through Jesus.

That is why when you pray, you say, In the name of Jesus, Amen


You have to meet Jesus, and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, then you are Born Again and are Heaven Bound.

Jesus Is coming back.  You do not want to be left behind.  

Pray This:

Dear Lord.

I come to you as I am.  I believe that Jesus died on the cross for me with all my heart.  I believe that that God  raised Jesus from the dead with my heart.  Please come into my life and do something with my life.  I believe that Jesus is Lord over all and I will only bow to the name of Jesus.  Jesus is Lord over all.  In Jesus' name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment