Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Whatso Ever I do Shall Prosper

Psalm 1:3

He is like a tree planted by streams of water
which yields fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither
Whatsoever he does prosper

I stand on this verse.

GOD wants me to prosper.
I will yield fruit in season.
I do not wither.

Meditate on this verse.
repeat this verse throughout the day.

It is GOD's Word.  \
Believe it!  Receive it!

Stop listening to this world.
Start listening and learning how to live in the Kingdom of GOD.

GOD wants you to prosper.
How can you be a blessing to others, if you don't have anything to give.

In my book:  Live Debt Free, I explain how GOD's System work and how you can live debt free

www.amazon.com/dp/B00X3AK75M

In my Book Think Before You Speak, I explain how important your words are.

www.amazon.com/dp/B00M7RCE6C

When I started reading the Bible and looking to GOD, my entire life changed.  GOD will do the same for you.

http://sharonleejohnson.wix/mybiblemygod

No matter what country you are living in or your status GOD's Word works.

Check out my facebook page www.facebook,com/livinggodsway

BELIEVE AND RECIEVE



No comments:

Post a Comment