Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Believe

Galatians 2:20

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of GOD Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.

WOW!

I read this scripture over and over this past weekend.  I don't live for myself anymore.  If I did I wouldn't be blogging.  I wouldn't be writing to spread GOD's Word.

I am now living for GOD.  I am Born Again and have the Holy Spirit inside of me.  That is something to shout about.

Think about it.  Once you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, The Holy Spirit comes to dwell on the inside of you.  That is powerful.

This is the Scripture of the day.

1. Write this on an index card.

2.  Read it throughout the day.

3.  Memorize it.

4.  Thank GOD and Give GOD praise.

5.Share this scripture with someone.


Visit my website  http://sharonleejohnson.wix.com/livedebtfree
 

No comments:

Post a Comment