Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Walking With GOD

It is easier to say you are walking with GOD, than acually doing it.

I wake up in the morning, I pray before I get out of bed.  I pray before I go to sleep.  There is more to walking with GOD than just praying twice a day.

I read the Bible every day.  I praise GOD during the day, but I don't think I am doing that much.  I can do more.

The new year 2015 I am devoting my thought life to GOD.  I am going to make more than an effort to spend time with GOD. 

I had to two days off.  On those 2 days off, I didn't read the Bible.  I prayed, but that was about all.  I felt GOD telling me to go read the Bible instead of sitting and watching TV.

I did turn TV off.  I went into my bedroom and opened the Bible.  My entire thought life changed. 

GOD was reminding me that I always have time to spend time in the word.  I listened to GOD this time.  I don't always listen, but I do try to do what GOD tells me to do.

Does this ever happen to you???

Is GOD talking to you? Are you listening and obeying?

It is your choice.  Choose carefully.

My Bible--My GOD www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW  This is my Testimony of what GOD has done for me.

I just published an E-Book Saved By The Grace of GOD  www.amazon.com/dp/B00RCHFCQQ

I combined all 5 of my E-Books of Walking With GOD into one E-Book.  Check it out and let me know what you think. 

In 2015 I will be Blogging on my walk with GOD.

Please leave comments and let me know what GOD is doing for you. 

I follow Kenneth Copeland  www.kcm.org

Jesse Duplantis  www.jdm.org

Keith Moore Faith Life Church www.moorelife.org

Choose Jesus as your Lord and Savior and change your life for 2015

Merry Christmas!!!

Jesus was born to set us all free. 

So celebrate the birth of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment