Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, December 27, 2013

God Dwells Within Me

I am a born again Chriatain.  I attend a Baptist Church.  This year saw GOD move in my life.  I know for a fact that he is with me and dwells in me.

Greater is he who is in me than who is in this world.

My husband could of died this year.  4 surgries in 2 months.  Home Health care for 2 months.  He is alive and doing Great. 

The furnace caught on fire while I was sleeping.  The house could of caught on fire, but it didn't.  It was contained in the furnace.

I got a good raise at work, was not expecting that.

I had to buy a new furnace, GOD supplied me with the money.

GOD supplied me with the money to keep my homeowners insurance for the year 2014

Everyday, GOD is doing great things for me. 

I am walking and living in the blessing. 

The year 2014 I am going to keep a notebook and write down everything GOD does for me every day.  I am going to watch GOD work in my life. 

The Holy Spirit Dwells Inside of Me.  I feel GOD'S Presence in me.

Start talking to GOD.

Start Praying.

It is a new year.  Change your thinking  Change Your Life



www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW  E-Book

www.createspace.com/3614885  Print Book

www.amazon.com/dp/B006M8PAOA  E-Book

www.createspace.com/3681119

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment