Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Don't Let Satan Win

This is what I am repeating everyday,,,,,through out the day

GOD'S BLESSING OF PROSPERITY BELONGS TO ME

I WILL RECIEVE IT

THE SYMPTOMS OF LACK HAVE NO RIGHT TO OPERATE AGAINEST ME

I am repeating this through out the day....Satan will not win.

When I get up I am praying this

GOD I AM YOURS TO COMMAND, SIR.  YOUR WILL AND YOUR PLAN TO BE DONE IN MY LIFE TODAY

HEAVENLY FATHER IT IS YOUR WILL FOR ME TO PROSPER SO I AM GOING FOR IT

www.kcm.org

if you have not heard of Kenneth Copeland......GO to his website.....there are pages and pages in pdf format that you can down load and read....

He is a faith person and will change your life.    

You can also down load his monthly magazine onto your e-reader or in pdf form.....

God is the answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment