Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year/New Goals

My main goal for this year is to put GOD first in my life.

That might sound simple, maybe boring, but this is the most important thing I can do for me and my life and others who I come in contact with.

I am tired of Satan ruling my life

I am tired of listening to Satan

I am tired of being depressed, scared, worried.

I am tired of my life going nowhere.

This year is my year.  The year that I am putting GOD first.

I wake up in the moring and I thank GOD, before I get out of bed.

I read the Bible, before I do anything else, before I turn tv on, before I do anything, I will spend time with GOD first.

I will pray in the spirit more often, everyday

If you want your life to become better, you need to put GOD first

Join me this year and let's make our life better. 

GOD is my GOD and I am his People


Order my Book My Bible--My GOD   It is my testimony on how GOD and his word saved my life

http://sharonleejohnson.com

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment