Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, July 2, 2012

Dependant on Jesus

I am totally dependant on Jesus
I am totally dependant on the Grace of GOD
I am the rightousness of GOD in Christ.

I repeat this to myself daily, even when I am in the mist of life.  I remind my self that Jesus did it all at the Cross. 

I am a partner with www.creflodollarministires.org   I watch him on tv everyday and I listen to him.  He has been preaching on GRACE for the past few months and I have to tell you that I have seen results in my life, some small and some large.

Here is 5 simple things I have done that changed my life.

1.  I praise GOD everyday

2.  I read the BIBLE everyday

3.  I Pray in Tongue

4.  I release my faith in Jesus and The Grace of GOD

5.  I have forgive everyone, no matter what they have done for me. 

These five things will change your life, but you have to do it everyday, no matter how you feel.

GOD is your answer and your strength.

Look up to GOD and not to people or things of this world.

My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

http://sharonleejohnson.com

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

Open up your heart and listen to GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment