Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, June 2, 2012

GOD IS AWESOME

Two things happened yesterday and I know that was GOD.  I am selling books on line and I almost made a mistake at work, and GOD corrected it for me.

I know that you may think that it just happned.  I know that it was GOD.  No one can tell me otherwise. 

I have been studying on the Grace of GOD.  Check out www.crefloministries.org  I also have been praying in tongues everyday for about an hour and I am seeing the Grace of GOD in my life.

Pick up the BIBLE and start reading it.  Anywhere.  Just open the BIBLE and start reading.  GOD will Guide you.

I am so in AWE of GOD that I wake up praising GOD.  I laid in bed before getting up, praising GOD Praying in Tongue and thanking GOD.

Don't leave GOD out of your day. 

Our GOD is an AWESOME GOD.

I believe and no one can tell me otherwise.  God did great things for me yesterday and can not wait to see what he is going to do for me today.

I will let you know.

GOD Loves You

http://sharonleejohnson.com

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment