Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, April 28, 2012

God or Satan?


If you believe in God, you have to believe in Satan.......If you are not listening to GOD, then you are listening to Satan.  Something to think about.

Most of my life, I listened to Satan.  I drank to much, I had an eating disorder and I tried to kill myself.  I was miresable and ended up living in my truck. 

The day I looked up and talked to GOD, my whole life changed.  It didn't happen over night.  Things got better and easier.  I made a decision to listen to GOD and now I am so much better.

It is your choice who you are going to listen to.  I no longer drink.  I have a place to live and I no longer want to slit my wrist.  Life is not alway easy but it is way better than listening to Satan

Order my Book  My Bible-My God  at http://sharonleejohnson.com/

God was with me, even when I ignored him.

Start listening to GOD  He is waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment