Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Confess God's Word

I have accepted Jesus as my Savior.  I have now realized that I am a spirit.  I have a soul, I live in a body.  This is a new concept for me and I think about it all the time.  My Spirit is connected to GOD.  I am made in GOD'S imange.  I am connected to GOD!

How awesome is that???

I know confess GOD'S Word and they mean so much more to me than I ever thought. 

I am connected to GOD. 

1.  I am the rightousness of GOD
2.  I can do all things through Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior
3.  I am blessed.
4.  The Blessing is working in me.
5.  Greater is he who is in me than who is of this world
6  It is GOD'S will for me to be prosper
7.  It is GOD's will for me to live the abundant life
8.  GOD loves me
9.  I am surrounded by Angels
10.  GOD is the Way, The Truth and The Light

Start confessing GOD'S Word

Your Spirit is Connected to GOD  How Awesome is that????

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment