Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, April 23, 2010

Be a Giver

God is working in me to change me for a better person. I am a giver. Not that I want to be, but because God wants me to be. I have been spending time with God every morning when I get up about 30 minutes. I pray and talk to God all day. Who knew that a self centered person like me is now asking people for money so I can help support The Brazil Mission Team of Mountain Home.

www.amor-brazil.org

I use the money to buy, small trucks and cars, candy, stuffed animals, and hair things so they will have something to pass out to the children.

Trust me 2 years ago I never would of thought about doing this and now it is all I want to do. I collected $135.00 this year and hope to do better next year. It does make me feel better, knowing that I am helping others.

Be a giver:

www.amor-brazil.org

No comments:

Post a Comment