Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, March 15, 2010

God is with me

I have to tell you something that just happened to me. I am not computer saavy. I am taking a writing on line course, and I have to up load a file of my writing. Last time I had to do this, it took me two hours to do it. This morning, my computer was acting up. Instead of getting mad, I prayed. I pleaded the blood of Jesus over my computer and my writing. I said it out loud and loudly. i sent in three assignments, and I uploaded the file with no problem. Did I have anything to do with that??? NO!!! IT WAS ALL GOD.

God wants us to suceed. But we have to ask. We have to PRAY. The DEVIL wants you to fail. You can cry wine, get mad, but if you ask God he will listen and he will help you. I am living proof.

Don't let the Devil ruin your life.

TALK TO GOD. HE IS THE ANSWER

No comments:

Post a Comment