Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, February 22, 2010

God Is With Me

Let me tell you something that happened to me, I Pray everyday and I believe that God is with me. The other day, I was sitting in my car, letting it warm up. I pray as I usual do, before driving and then my foot hit the gas petal. It felt different. I got the flashlight and looked at the gas petal and it was broke. I was going nowhere. I called someone to come and get me so I can go to work. I didn't get upset. I didn't get mad. I was safe and my truck was okay, not damanged. I had someone look at it and they tore the gas petal apart and some thing fell off something. It was fixed and cost me nothing. I Have no Lack. If that was not God's work I don't know what is. It could of happened anywhere and I could of been in an accident. I was protected, by the Blood of Jesus. Everything turned out okay. God is always watching over me. No one can tell me other wise.

Remember that God is with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment